Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2013

OOTN: Final Year Dinner


It's been a while since I've had to dress up a little and attend a formal event. I had to attend a Final Year Dinner at the University of Sydney a few days ago as I will be graduating from the Law School at the end of this year.

This is what I wore:






I decided to go with something simply and classic event though the dress code was technically Black Tie. It turned out okay though as not everyone dressed up extremely formal with floor length gowns (though the few that did looked absolutely stunning).












I'm really glad I attended the dinner and had an amazing night.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jing,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete