Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2013

Priceline Skincare Haul - Indeed Laboratories, Avene



So Priceline Australia is having a sale right now. An knowing me, I just couldn't resist...

Granted, I did not get all these goodies for myself. I've recently heard a lot of buzz on Youtube and in the beauty blogosphere about Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories and have been wanting to try it on myself as my skin has been feeling a tad dehydrated lately. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw these goodies on sale for 30% off at Priceline for the next 2 weeks. Given that these babies are not cheap in Australia, any sort of saving is welcome.

I purchased a tube of the Hydraluron for myself, and if all goes well (aka, if this lives up to the raves and performs as the website claims), it'll hopefully eliminate the tightness I fell on my face when I hop out of the shower. Despite mixed reviews, I also grabbed a tube of the Nanoblur in the hopes that it'll blur the appearance of the pores around my nose.

Now unlike my sensitive oily skin, my mum has completely different concerns with her skin. She has ageing dry skin and is always on the lookout for a rich moisturising cream that will keep her face hydrated for the entire day. Just to give you an idea of the extent of her dryness, she uses L'oreal's Collagen Re-Plumper Night Cream both day and night still complains of dehydration. So you see, my mum and I are on complete opposite ends of the scale.

Anyhow, I purchased a tube of the Hydraluron for her as, obviously, she needs all the moisture she can get! I also chucked in a tube of Snoxin which according to the website, is a rather intensive anti-ageing treatment. And needless to say, the Eysilix was a must for reducing the appearance of fine lines around the eyes. As per the website, you are supposed to use the Eysilix and Snoxin before using Hydraluron and subsequently your daily moisturiser for optimum results.

See below for the damage done:
Priceline Skincare Haul: Indeed Lab and Avene

Product list
Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories - Priceline retail for $34.99 [snatched for $23.99]
Nanoblur by Indeed Laboratories - Priceline retail for $29.99 [snatched for $19.99]
Snoxin by Indeed Laboratories - Priceline retail for $39.99 [snatched for $27.99]
Eysilix by Indeed Laboratories - Priceline retail for $34.99 [snatched for $23.99]
Avene Thermal Spring Water 300ml - Priceline retailed for $24.99 [snatched for $14.99]

I have included links to the Indeed Laboraties and Avene product pages as well as where you can buy the products in Australia from the Priceline website.

Needless to say, my mum and I are very excited to try out these products and will definitely report back with our thoughts and experiences. So stay tuned for upcoming reviews! Given the differences in our skin, it'll be interesting to see if the Indeed Lab products truly do work on all skin types as they claim to do so on the website.

Until next time,
Jemlinc


No comments:

Post a Comment